Auction it TODAY Franchise Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much does it cost to start an Auction it TODAY store?
A: The typical Auction it TODAY store costs between $19,000 and $80,000 plus working capital for the initial start-up. Costs may vary by location, size of your store and build-out.
Q: Can I develop an area with multiple stores?
A: Yes. Auction it TODAY offers both multi store and Area Developer contracts. Contact our franchise sales team for more information.
Q: How will my franchise make money?
A: Auction it TODAY stores earn their money by charging a commission on all items that the store sells. Commissions are negotiable allowing store owners to control the amount of money that they make.
Q: What are the fees?
A: Kiosk: The franchise fee is $19,000, with a 4% royalty (min of $200, max of $1200 per month).
A: Full line store: The franchise fee is $22,000 with a flat $1,200 royalty p/month.
Q: What kind of support can I expect?
A: Auction it TODAY franchisees can expect initial store set-up assistance including lease negotiation advice, store lay-out assistance, initial and ongoing marketing advice, an Operations Manual, training materials, newsletters, phone & email technical support and more.
Q: Why Open a Franchise and Not an Independent eBay Drop-Off Store?
- Brand name recognition. Auction it TODAY’s name is bright, bold and memorable.
- The success rate of franchises vs. independent businesses is much higher.
- The store design and operations have already been figured out for you. Trial and error can be very costly.
- During training and ongoing support, you will benefit from a large amount of experience.
- The buying power of a franchise system is much greater than that of an individual store owner.
- 38% of independent businesses fail in the first year while less than 5% of franchised businesses fail in the first year.
Q: Does Auction It Today offering financing?
A: No. However, Auction It Today does provide assistance in arranging financing through third party sources that have been developed for the benefit of our franchise owners.